If you are satisfied with your current abstract and nominated presenters, there is no action required from you at this time.
You will soon be sent details on how to prepare your presentation to the new platform and to participate in COSPAR-2021-Hybrid.
- Each poster presentation will be pre-recorded in the short summary form, including a single-slide version of the poster itself.
- The pre-recording and slide will be available via the platform throughout the Assembly.
- On the relevant day for each programmed poster session, those sessions will be delivered virtually following the three-hour oral blocks.
- The platform will present to the delegates the full array of posters for that session as thumbnails of each slide.
- Clicking on a poster thumbnail will stream the summary presentation for that poster, while an adjacent link will take the delegate into a unique live break-out room with the poster presenter and other interested delegates and interaction with the presenter and amongst those other delegates will be enabled.
Of most importance to presenters at COSPAR-2021-Hybrid, a further-reduced registration fee is available for those presenters who comply with the request to submit their pre-recorded contributions by 30 November 2020. Submitting pre-recorded contributions in time to obtain the reduced rate will allow the organisers of COSPAR-2021-Hybrid to populate the on-line platform for seamless content delivery before 28 January 2021.
This discounted “Presenters Early Bird Rate” will expire at the end of November 2020. Access to this new rate is only triggered by upload of the presenter’s pre-recordings prior to 30 November 2020.
If you booked accommodation through the COSPAR 2021 Accommodation Secretariat your current accommodation booking and any deposit monies paid will be held as a credit on your account, if you are an Australian delegate who will still attend, or a full refund for our international delegates. You will receive an email from the COSPAR 2021 Accommodation Secretariat.
The COSPAR 2021 National Accommodation Manager is working closely with all hotels to ensure that the nightly rates for the 2021 period are the same or similar to the current booked rates. If there is a change in the nightly rate, delegates will be contacted directly to discuss.
If you booked accommodation independently, you will need to contact the providers directly to make alternative arrangements.